We wanted to provide an alternative to the expense and short comings of just attending courses.
Together with our local SHM chapter & volunteer faculty, we created an academy training 10 physicians over 12 months.
SonoPortlandia Longitudinal Training program includes:
1. monthly scanning sessions with faculty and live models
2. Sonosim device for lectures, quizzes and practice at home with 20 hours of CME.
3. Nilam Soni's POCUS textbook
4. Use of Real Ultrasound: cardiac ECHO simulator
5. Image review of up to 150 scans by the faculty